Homefire Kiln-dried Hardwood Logs
Standard Handy Bags of kiln-dried logs
When it comes to wood fuel, Kiln Dried Logs are the finest that money can buy. Extremely dry, with a Ready to Burn-certified moisture content of less than 20%, Kiln Dried Logs burn hotter and for longer than any other type of log fuel. What’s more, these 16.5 litre bags are big enough to provide great value for money, but still small enough to be easily handled.
To ensure high quality at all times, our Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs meet strict quality control guidelines for moisture content, size, package volume, species and country of origin.
- Kiln-dried to less than 20% moisture content
- Suitable for smokeless zones in DEFRA-exempt appliances.
- By far our most popular sized bag
- Ready to Burn
- Burns at a high temperature with a long and natural flame
- Low smoke emissions make them better for the environment
- Low in tar, so better for your appliance
- Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, pizza ovens or traditional open fires
- Can even be used in chimeneas to keep you warm outside on late summer nights
- Packed into water-resistant bags to maintain a fresh, dry quality
- Carefully sourced from responsibly managed forests.
More Information Ash Content Very Low Moisture Content 20 Percent Smokeless No Smoke Emissions Less than 10g per hour CO2 Saving 100 Percent Ready to Burn Yes Instant Light No Sustainably Sourced Yes Manufactured No Log Size 230mm (+/- 20mm) Species Birch