Delivery Zone Charges
Zone 1 – £11.50 Zone 2 – £23.00 Zone 3 – £34.50 Zone 4 – £46.00
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS AS AT 01 Sept 2020
Garden Centre orders over £60.00 will be delivered free of charge for our delivery zones 1 to 3 (see delivery map below).
Orders under £60.00 will incur a nominal £6.00 delivery charge, with no minimum spend.
We aim to make all Garden centre deliveries within 5 working days of purchase but this cannot be guaranteed.
The above does not apply to BULK materials, please see delivery charges for this below.
- The majority of our products will be delivered to your driveway or front of the property unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Some items can be delivered to the kerb-side (the street outside your home) by prior arrangement; however we will not leave products on public property without you taking responsibility for us doing so. We would advise you to seek consent from the relative authority or third party concerned.
- Additional lifting and carrying of goods beyond the front driveway can be accommodated by prior arrangement and may attract an additional charge if time consuming.
- Heavy or Bulky items that require two men to lift / unload the delivery vehicle will have a £10 surcharge added to the delivery costs.
- You don’t need to be in to receive your delivery as long as full payment has been made and detailed instructions on where to deliver and where to tip / unload have been received.
- Items such as top soil, bark mulch, sands and gravels are delivered loose and can be tipped on to a tarpaulin or similar (ideal size 4 x 3 Mtrs) if you have one. Otherwise it will be tipped on to the ground or driveway as close to the work site as we can reach.
- Deliveries will normally occur between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays, within 5 working days of purchase. The exact timing of your delivery cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries outwith our normal delivery hours can be arranged by prior agreement and may attract an additional charge if time consuming or there’s additional cost to the company.
- We will require a full delivery address including post code and a daytime telephone number as we may have to contact you to rearrange your delivery in the event of unforeseen circumstances, vehicle breakdown, delayed stock, etc.
- A signature may be required on delivery. However goods can be left without being signed for when a prior arrangement has been made between Threaplands Ltd and the customer. Threaplands will not accept any responsibility for goods which are lost or stolen after they have been delivered in accordance with any prior arrangement.
- The vehicles used by Threaplands Ltd are as follows:-
- a) Small transit tipper truck capable of delivering a payload of 3 tonnes. This vehicle is 6 mtrs long and requires an access of at least 2.5 meters wide (8 – 9ft), and sufficient space to manoeuvre and unload. Total fully laden weight is 3500kg.
- b) Medium sized tipper truck capable of delivering a payload of 4 tonnes. This vehicle is 7m long and requires an access of at least 2.6 meters wide, and sufficient space to manoeuver and unload. Total fully laden weight is 7500kg.
- c) Large 8 wheeler bulk delivery lorry capable of delivering a payload of 20 tonnes. This vehicle is 0m long and requires an access of at least 3.0 meters wide and sufficient space to manoeuver. Total fully laden weight is 32,000kg.
- Deliveries will not be made where the ground conditions or access are unsuitable. The delivery location must be of firm standing and even. Soft ground, wet grassland, and uneven ground is deemed unsuitable as this may cause damage to the vehicle or cause the vehicle to get stuck.
Deliveries will be cancelled without refund; if the delivery vehicle is unable to safely access the delivery location.